1. These terms and conditions (「Terms and Conditions」) shall apply to the 2021 「Moo-velous Birthday」 (「Contest」) organised by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Futu SG), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited (「Organiser」).
2. The submitted content will have to be posted by the participant in the comments section of the official 「Moo-velous Birthday」 post on moomoo Singapore’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/moomoosingapore/). It will commence on 28 June 2021 at 1300 hours (Singapore time) and end on 01 July 2021 at 1200 hours (Singapore time). Entries will only be accepted during this period.
3. Entries submitted after 01 July 2021 at 1200 hours (Singapore time) will not be accepted.
4. These are the steps to participate:
a. Participants are required to find all birthday moomoos (wearing a red polka-dot party hat holding three coloured balloons) and comment the right answer and tag at least 3 friends (Facebook account) in the comments section on moomoo Singapore’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/moomoosingapore/).
b. Only entries submitted in the comments section of the official 「Moo-velous Birthday」 post from moomoo Singapore’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/moomoosingapore/) will be eligible. Futu SG reserves all rights to disqualify any incomplete submissions or submissions that did not abide by Facebook guidelines.
c. The winner(s) will be announced 1-3 business days after the Ending Date on 01 July 2021 at 1200 hours (Singapore time). moomoo Singapore Facebook page (@moomoosingapore) will contact the winner(s) via Facebook message for follow-up on his/her prize.
d. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries, but each participant with a moomoo ID is only allowed to win one (1) prize across the qualifying period for the Contest. There will be three (3) prizes to be won for this Contest, one (1) prize will be awarded to each of the 3 comment entries that fulfills all qualifying conditions and then selected by our Facebook Random Comment Picker.
e. The posted comments picked by our Facebook Random Comment Picker, each receives 28,000 points.
5. Participants will have to be aged 18 and above with a Singapore residential address and have a valid Futu Singapore Securities account in their own name. Only then, they are eligible to participate in the Contest and be eligible to win. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
6. By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing Facebook terms and conditions of use, all of which may be amended from time to time at Futu SG discretion.
7. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
i. All permanent and/or contract employees (「Employees」) of the Futu SG and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (「Immediate Family Members」).
ii. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Futu SG (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Contest) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
8. The winner(s) will be selected based on all qualifying conditions and by our Facebook Random Comment Picker, is eligible at the sole discretion of Futu SG.
9. The winner(s) will be directly contacted by moomoo Singapore Facebook page (@moomoosingapore) via Facebook message regarding his/her prize, within 1-3 business days after the Ending Date.
10. Futu SG decisions on the winner(s) and the prize(s) are final and no correspondence may be entertained.
11. moomoo Singapore Facebook page (@moomoosingapore) will contact the winner via Facebook message. Winner is also required to reply to moomoo Singapore Facebook page (@moomoosingapore) on the contacted platform for prize collection details. In the event that the selected winner is not eligible, cannot be traced or does/do not respond within ten business (10) days to a winner notification, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and moomoo Singapore Facebook page (@moomoosingapore), in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another participant.
12. The winner will be required to submit proof of account screenshot, moomoo ID and personal details to claim the prize. The award of the prize shall be subjected to successful verification of the identity of the winner to the full satisfaction of Futu SG.
13. Substitution of gifts by the winner will not be entertained. Futu SG reserves all rights to end the Contest or amend the rules of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
14. If the Prize(s) remains unclaimed by any winner within ten business (10) days to a winner notification, it shall be conclusively forfeited, and such forfeited prize(s) shall be dealt with at Futu SG’s discretion.
15. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners is permitted. If the prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Futu SG, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize with an alternative prize with similar monetary value.
16. Each participant making an entry into the Contest represents and warrants all information submitted by him or her in connection with the Contest. Such participant shall indemnify Futu SG and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Futu SG and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of Futu SG, defend any action brought against Futu SG and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
17. By participating in the Contest, participants hereby agree and authorize Futu SG, to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to the participants or Facebook user, to disclose and use any of their names, addresses, personal details, photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements attributed to winners of this Contest, and any rights in connection therewith.
18. By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Futu SG and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
19. Futu SG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries. Futu SG is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, submissions or notification related to this Contest.
20. Futu SG will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from the participant participating in the Contest or for (i) any errors in communication associated with the Contest, (ii) any problem with the prizes and (iii) any use of the prize. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release Futu SG from any liability whatsoever. Futu SG reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
21. Futu SG reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to the Futu SG.
22. All submissions should be original (i.e. taken from the user’s account). They should not be plagiarised, copied or reproduced from other participants.
23. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if Futu SG determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
24. By participating in the Contest, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) that the decisions of Futu SG are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the participant wins, that Futu SG may use the winning submission and the winner’s name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and/or foreign duties on prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
25. Futu SG reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Futu SG has the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on Futu SG or the Contest. By participating in this Contest to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
26. Failure by Futu SG to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Futu SG that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest. Futu SG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
28. By participating in the Contest, the participants (including the winner) are deemed to have consented to: (i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the Futu SG for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Futu SG from time to time.
29. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular those relating to the Contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Futu SG. is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
30. Each participant of this Contest grants Facebook a complete release from any liability and exempts Futu SG from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Facebook over which Futu SG has no control. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and all participants are providing information to Futu SG and not to Facebook.
31. Futu SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Futu SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Futu SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
32. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
33. Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited, that is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("Futu SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Futu SG is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
No content on this Contest or it’s advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No content on this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
For further information, please refer to our website at www.futusg.com
34. This Contest and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
35. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.