|Commission||HKD||0.03% of the investment amount or HK$3 which ever is higher||FUTU SG|
Notes: The Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） on the above-mentioned "Commission" at a rate of 7%.
|Fixed (Default)||HKD||HK$15 / Order||FUTU SG|
1. The Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） on the above-mentioned "Platform Fees" at a rate of 7%.
2. An order can be divided into multiple transactions but will only be charged once.
3. An annual Interest rate of 6.8% is charged when the account cash balance is negative. Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is settled at the end of the month.
4. The transaction fees of valid orders before your cancellation shall be settled according to the trading day. The transactions on the same trading day shall be regarded as one order, and the transactions on different trading days shall be regarded as different orders for charging.
5. Thank you for using moomoo. Platform fees are charged to enable Futu to continue investing in better technologies to improve our platform to serve our users better.
|Trading Tariff||HKD||HK$0.50 per transaction||HKEX|
|Settlement Fees||HKD||0.002%* transaction amount, minimum HK$2, maximum HK$100||HKEX|
|Stamp Duty||HKD||0.13%* trasanction amount, rounded up to the nearest dollar. There is no charge for trading Warrants, CBBCs or ETFs.|
For example, HK$2.01 will be rounded up to HK$3.00.
|Trading Fee||HKD||0.005%* transaction amount, minimum HK$0.01||HKEX|
|SFC Transaction Levy||HKD||0.0027%* transaction amount, minimum HK$0.01||HK SFC|
|FRC Transaction Levy||HKD||0.00015%*transaction amount||HK FRC|
1. If each order is divided into multiple transactions, Regulatory Fees will be applied per transaction.
2. Under normal circumstances, no stamp duty is levied when trading warrants, CBBCs and ETFs, the exact range of stamp duty is subject to the official statement of the Hong Kong Government.
3. On the FUTU platform, SFC Transaction Levy is abbreviated as SFC Levy, FRC Transaction Levy is abbreviated as FRC Levy
Futu Singapore does not charge any processing fees for corporate actions of Hong Kong stocks (except for handling General Meeting matters for SGD10 per application). However, any third-party/exchange charges will still be passed on to client.
Please note that dividends may also be subject to tax. Tax rates will vary according to each respective country's tax rate.
As of 1 April 2022, on top of the existing fees, the goods and services tax (GST) will be levied on relevant pass-through fees, including but not limited to stamp duty, exchange fees, and trading fees, in accordance with the removal of the GST administrative concession by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), whereupon all relevant domestic and foreign fees to Singapore Tax Residents will be applicable.
FUTU SG reserves the right to amend or charge relevant fees without prior notice.